Monday, February 8, 2010

cosmetic dentistry cost





Cosmetic dentistry is defined as any type of dental procedure that serves to improve the appearance of a patient's teeth, as opposed to other dental procedures that are more concerned with the health of the patient's teeth. The cosmetic dentist is more concerned with improving a person's overall appearance and self-confidence. While many dentists do both, it is important to make this distinction when it comes to dental care. One is considered necessary and the other is not.

When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, the main thing which tends to put people off is the cost of treatment. Cosmetic dentistry costs vary from practice to practice, however no matter where you go the treatment will never be cheap.

Cosmetic Dentistry Costs

When you are looking into cosmetic dentistry prices, you will see that procedures such as veneers and dental implants are the most expensive. Veneers can look really good, but they do come at a high price and all cosmetic dentists will tell you that while they are permanent, they can still be broken. So if you do have them done and you are not careful with them, you could end up paying even more on top of the what you've already paid.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve tried various teeth whitening products for the past 2+ years. The majority of the products are either a hassle to use, don’t give me the results I want, or they hurt my teeth/gums. It’s been mainly whitening toothpaste and whitening strips because I can’t afford (nor does my insurance cover) dentist whitening.
    I’m starting to use a new whitening kit I saw in InStyle Magazine called Pro-White. I think I like it because I’m seeing more upfront results right away. I was somewhat skeptical at first because they guarantee “10 shades whiter in 10 days”, but I can see a noticeable difference. They’ve got various kits available. It costs a little more than whitening strips, but I don’t think it’s overly expensive. I found a $10 off coupon on the internet so that helped ( http://www.swoopup.com/stores/deals/ProWhiteTeeth.com ).
    I’m just hoping the results are long-term rather than temporary! =)

    ReplyDelete